As we continue to follow CDC and UCC guidelines for COVID, please…
· Wear a mask while on church property.
· Maintain social distancing ~ appropriate for your vaccination status. (If fully vaccinated, folks may sit together…as a family…but please distance 6 feet from others)
· Although there is no Sunday School, children are welcome, but must remain in seats with their family. (Pastor Heather will have a children’s message during the service)
· Enter the sanctuary at the main entrance.
(Fellowship Hall entrance will be locked)
· Ushers will guide you, once inside.
· Soft singing & humming will be allowed.
· Limit bathroom use to emergency only. (As the fellowship hall will be closed,
bathroom access will be outside via ramp in back of church)
· Masks and hand sanitizer will be available.
· We ask that socializing be done outdoors, as appropriate for your vaccination status. IF you are currently experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms or have had direct contact with someone who has tested positive, please take care and do not attend in-person worship.